Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Who Are The New Agents?



Looking to buy or sell a home in Athens, Georgia? Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home,click here for a FREE Home Price  Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call us at (706) 621-6085 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Now that the market is improving, we're seeing a lot of new Realtors and agents coming into the business. The sad reality is that most of these agents won't be in the business one or two years from now. Why is that?

My opinion is that new agents need training and support, and there's a lot of basics that they don't get with certain brokerages. Make sure you get an expert - don't just hire a friend or family member to support their new business.
 


I want to see agents be successful, but they need training and support. If you know anyone who is just thinking about entering the business, have them contact me. I can certainly help them out and make sure they get what they need in order to stay in this business.

I've learned over the years that if you work hard and put in the hours, you'll be successful; there's enough business to go around. I'd much rather cooperate with a knowledgeable agent than someone who has not been properly trained.

If you have any questions, give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!