Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Monday, November 24, 2014

What Am I Thankful For?


Looking to buy or sell a home in Athens, Georgia? Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price  Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call us at (706) 621-6085 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

It's almost Thanksgiving, so I wanted to take the time to pause and reflect on how blessed we are. I have so many things to be thankful for - God has blessed me in so many ways, so I thought I would share some of the things I'm most grateful for. 

My family. I'm so thankful for my beautiful wife and three kids, they really keep me going every day. 

My team. They make everything go smooth and make everything go as it should. We've had a great deal of success and I feel so lucky to be apart of such a great team.

Keller Williams Realty. This is the fastest-growing real estate franchise in the country. They're really on the cutting edge, and I think you're going to see a lot more coming from them. I'm thankful to be with them.

To God for my salvation. I'm glad to be standing here as a forgiven man, who is no better than anyone else. I'm thankful for my salvation through Jesus Christ.

YOU! I'm very lucky to have the support of fantastic friends, clients, and family members. We're thankful for your business and for your referrals - your support means the world to us.


We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Thanks, and have a wonderful week!